PRE-LAST OCTOBER Day. Plogging. A park.
On October 30, citywide Saturday clean-ups will take place in St. Petersburg. We decided to support this initiative and implement it creatively. This is how a subbotnik festival appeared with various activities: from a green swap to a workout with a rake.
We ironically interpreted the Soviet holiday "Labor Day" (the festival was named "The pre-last October day, Plogging. Park") and changed its concept, keeping the bright message. Shared Saturday cleaning tradition has been diversified by plogging, kids research, green swap and more — Here we share the schedule!
- 9.00 - Autumn birdwatching
- 10.30 - Flora tour
- 11.00 - three outdoor workouts at once:
- yoga plogging - a series of assanas and meditative foliage collection with @bikramyogaspb;
- dance cleaning of foliage: hot zumba training in a duet with a rake partner who will definitely not crush your legs.
- 12.00 - children's scientific research "Water world of the PPP Park". Children, together with the ecological organization Friends of the Baltic @baltfriends, will analyze the water in ponds for the presence of microplastics and learn how dangerous it can be for the environment;
- 13.00 - green swap in the Orangerie: already a traditional exchange of plants with advice on care from the Park specialists. Bring your green friends!
Participation in the activities is free by appointment - links in the profile header in our Instagram. See you at the subbotnik festival!